Manage episode 290451248 series 2901614
In this episode I talk to one of the pioneers of natural menopause management Maryon Stewart. A font of knowledge and true expert in the field of hormones, PMS and Menopause. Her latest book is six week self coaching programming and I guarantee you after listening to this episode you will be informed, inspired and ready to take control of you wellbeing.
Join us this episode we discuss
- the first science based recognition of natural menopause solutions and the start of Maryon’s career
- Menopause in the workplace, how it is still such a problem but for many organisations and their employees still without a solution
- Maryon’s collaboration with Virgin Health and Loughborough University to bring out an economic model to show much Menopause is costing businesses when they lose their female talent because they are not supporting them.
- Maryon’s six week Mid Life Re-Fuel that is helping so many women to turn their lives around
- How we can trick our brain into thinking we still have naturally occurring, circulating oestrogen and thus getting rid of many of the common symptoms of menopause
- The effect of being deficient in minerals that so many women are unaware of
- How easy it is to fill up our empty oestrogen receptors with naturally occurring oestrogen and can prevent fibroids, cysts, endometriosis and many Menopause symptoms.
- Supplementation, the do’s and don’ts
- Menopause symptoms and mental health
- How important it is to nurture ourselves at this midlife crossroads, make the small adjustments to our lifestyle choices and kick start ourselves for a healthily and happy life during and beyond Menopause
You can find out more about Maryon’s six week programme by reading the book and at www.maryonstewart.com