Manage episode 289905120 series 2901614
In this episode I chat with Dr Annice Mukherjee top hormone consultant with over 30 years of experience helping women achieve hormone balance and renewed vitality before, during and after the menopause.
Join as we discuss
- Dr Annices own personal journey following her breast cancer diagnosis at 41 and an induced chemical menopause.
- Why menopause is different in today’s world
- Dr Annice’s groundbreaking Toolkit and ‘The House of Menopause”
- The importance of educating younger women on the menopause so they can take control and put the lifestyle changes in place to minimise menopause symptoms.
- Why self care is not selfish, it’s essential
- Sleep rituals and everyday mindfulness
- What is Perimenopause? Menopause? Postmenopause?
- The link between stress management, metabolism and weight management
- Beware the hidden sugars in food
- And we almost forgot HRT!
Find out how you can work with me, my coaching and education, and get your free Menopause Symptom tracker at www.themerrymenopause.com