Manage episode 175718567 series 173119
Kim Coghlan has been selling on Amazon for about two and a half years and has become one of the most well-known, well-respected members within our community. She actively participates in many Facebook groups and has become a trusted resource for many entrepreneurs within the reselling space.
Kim joins me on the show today to share her story, insights, and knowledge on outsourcing and hireling freelancers on Upwork. She also shares her tips for reducing stress in the highly competitive, fast-paced world of Amazon resale. We discuss everything from hiring a VA for the first time to managing a full household while running a successful business as well as the impact that hiring and outsourcing various tasks can have on your business – and your quality of life.
“It was the fear of the unknown that kept me back, but it turned out that it was not scary.” – Kim Coghlan
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- Prioritizing your daily tasks – in business and in life – and developing strategies to get things done.
- How outsourcing or letting go of tasks you don’t like or want to do can help you overcome procrastination.
- Why focusing on honing your buying skills is more important than focusing on product sales ranks.
- How hiring on Upwork works and how it can improve your business and productivity.
- Hiring VA’s, growing your team, and how to train them.
- Hiring locally vs. internationally.
- Tasks you should begin with when hiring a VA for the first time.
Kim’s Words of Wisdom:
- Ask yourself: What is still going to be a problem in a month if I don’t do this right now?
- Don’t be afraid to let some things go.
- When hiring, start with small tasks and grow from there.
Connect with Kim Coghlan:
- Kim Coghlan on Facebook
- FBA Ninjas in Training Facebook Group
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!