Manage episode 174691150 series 173119
ASD Market Week is always something to look forward to. It is more than just a trade show; it offers a unique learning experience that will allow you to truly grow as a seller.
ASD Market Week is one of the biggest B2B trade shows in the industry and it brings together a very comprehensive variety of people, sellers, and buyers. It’s very easy to feel overwhelmed with all the people you’ll meet and information you’ll gain from the event, especially if it’s your first time to attend.
There are many things that make ASD Market Week great and we’ll be discussing some of those reasons in today’s episode, as well as some tips on how you can make the most out of your experience.
“ASD is more than just a trade show. It really has changed my life.”
Today’s Topic Covers:
- Do your research about the free networking events that are happening during ASD Market Week.
- The ongoing issue of inauthenticity and how to prove the authenticity of your items to Amazon.
- My formula and strategy to make the most of your day by getting price lists and determining the brands that are aligned with your business goals.
- What to do after ASD Market Week such as cataloging your price lists, filtering and profiling, and more.
Robyn’s Tips for Making the Most of ASD Market Week:
- High Level Quality of Education
- Trade Show
- Get as many price lists as possible
- Balance and plan what your goals are for the show.
Meet Robyn and Network with the Internet Merchant’s Association
Are you attending ASD Market Week? Get the chance to meet Robyn in person and network with experienced mentors from the Internet Merchant’s Association.
Join Robyn and the IMA team at the Executive Hospitality Suite at the Bellagio from 7:00pm to 11:00pm of March 19 and 20, 2017. Stay tuned for more updates at the IMA Facebook Group and at the Unstoppable Amazon Academy.
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!