Manage episode 259442357 series 1537446
Tony Hawk is a sports legend, professional skate boarder, entrepreneur, and philanthropist whose foundation has given away over $10 million to under-privileged communities across the country.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- What prompted Tony to start skating and how he handled being knocked down.
- Why Tony focuses on helping youth find a community and a safe space to be themselves.
- About Tony’s personal mindset during competitions.
- What it was like for Tony to be in a video game and reach new audiences.
- What Tony feels most passionate about now.