Manage episode 258306660 series 1537446
Robin Roberts is longest-tenured anchor on Good Morning America and former ESPN sportscaster and athlete. She is a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and a member of the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Robin’s childhood dreams developed over time and how her parents inspired her from a young age.
- Why Robin believes that people are stronger than they think.
- How Robin overcame two major health battles and how she found joy in the journey.
- Who Robin admires most and her dream interview.
- About the most memorable moments in Robin’s life, including an inspiring true story of reuniting a family after the earthquake in Haiti.