Manage episode 261664925 series 1537446
Amy Poehler is one of Hollywood’s most versatile and sought-after talents with credits including that of actress, writer, executive producer, and comedian. Amy is a Golden Globe winner, consecutive six-time Emmy nominee, and a New York Times bestselling author.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- About the things that inspire Amy and why she gives back to children’s hospitals.
- What life is like during the pandemic for Amy and also for patients in hospitals for treatment.
- What Amy’s childhood dreams were and how she started in comedy.
- How cancer patient Lauren was diagnosed the same year as her mother.
- How Amy and patient Lauren both handle life’s unexpected twists and turns.