Manage episode 257454116 series 1537446
Ray Allen is a basketball legend, known as one of the hardest working and highest achieving players in NBA history. Ray is a member of the NBA Hall of Fame, two-time NBA champion, king of the three-pointer, 10-time All-Star, Olympic gold medalist, entrepreneur, and author.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How growing up in a military family prepared Ray to be adaptable.
- What Ray learned from his tough high school experience in South Carolina and how it motivated him to overcome adversity.
- How Ray and his wife advocated for a blood test for their son to save his life.
- What it felt like for Ray to win multiple NBA championships.
- What life motto Ray lives by and why he believes preparation is a building block of a successful life.