The Fit Fun Macro Mom: Macros, Food/Nutrition Basics, Fitness, Healthy Kids, Mom Life Hacks, Food Freedom, Work From Home Mom
Quick Tip Tuesday - 10 Quick Tips to Begin Tracking Using My Fitness Pal App
Manage episode 360510471 series 3289784
How do you start tracking using MFP (MyFitness Pal)?!
10 Quick Tips to get started.....
1. Download My Fitness Pal (MFP)
2. Set up your profile with your age, sex, height and weight under the goals section
3. Set up reminders in your phone to actually track your meals if you need them
4. Start scanning in what your eating at each meal and eat normally
5. At the end of each day hit the “complete diary’ button
6. Look of your nutritional intake for the day to see where you ended for the day
7. Rinse and repeat for 5-7 days
8. Don’t adjust calories until you see what you normally eat. We need a baseline.
9. After 5-7 days, then make adjustments to calories (protein carbs and fats) so that you can find your maintenance , deficit or surplus calorie intake.
10. You can't manage what is not measured
Remember MFP is just a tracker and nothing more. It adds everything up that you input, but it is your job to make the appropriate changes and or hire a Coach to help you do so properly.
To join me in my next Macros 101 Course, CLICK HERE to sign up & register
If you haven't had a chance please subscribe to The Fit Fun Macro Mom Podcast & leave a written review. I am so thankful to read all the reviews and hear how this show impacts your life!