Manage episode 324747698 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to awaken the love within and find more peace and guidance in your life, then do we have the Giovanni and the Camino of St. Francis show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with James Twyman, aka. the Peace Troubadour, professional musician, singer, and songwriter, the New York Times Best-Selling author of 16 books, a producer and director, and the author of a beautiful song of a spiritual journey, "Giovanni and the Camino of St. Francis."
We’ll discuss life lessons from St. Francis, and finding love, peace, faith, and guidance, on the road of life.
Key Points Discussed:
- How Lake Chapala in Mexico has become the number one place for expats
- Why did you first become interested in St. Francis and how old were you?
- Being able to pull on the golden thread by being exactly where and when you are supposed to be in life
- The one single most important lesson that James has learned from St. Francis
- Being cracked open through trauma, difficulty, and things not going our way
- Surrendering fully to the no mud, no lotus experience and what that means
- Getting back into our essence through walking
- Love as the key to remembering who we are
- What if you were to see everyone through the eyes of God/Love and how do we begin to do that?
- The story in the Giovanni and the Camino of St. Francis book
- Is there something that you recommend for people to get in the flow of putting themselves out there?
- What would you tell people to help them shine if they’re on their Camino and they’ve just fallen and maybe broke their wrist?
- How do you personally keep bringing it back?
To find out more visit:
- https://www.amazon.com/Giovanni-Camino-Francis-James-Twyman/dp/1582706972 - Giovanni and The Camino of St. Francis
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's new book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow