Manage episode 316722398 series 2968341
Discover the rewarding experience of traveling in Spain with Diana Esteban of Madrid Vegan Travel as she describes the increasing vegan enterprises and how they help vegan visitors meet locals, learn about how vegans live in Spain, conserve animals, live healthily, and protect the world.
Key takeaways to listen for
- Why is ham meat very common in Madrid?
- Establishing a mindful vegan tourism agency
- Why vegan tourists should visit Madrid more often?
- How to enjoy visiting the stunning Prado Museum
- Responding positively to vegan advocacy groups and communities
- How to inform local hotels and restaurants about your vegan lifestyle
- Tips for Vegans Traveling to Madrid
Resources mentioned in this episode
About Diana Esteban
Diana Esteban is a Madrileño, born and raised in the Spanish capital. A vegan for nearly a decade, she studied tourism and worked as a guide when she was younger. Influenced by her family and friends to “achieve and more stable job”, she left the tourism industry to work for an engineering company. She realized it was a mistake and when she turned 40, she knew it was her last chance to get back into what she really loved.
Madrid Vegan Travels was born. Already a vegan and a traveler, she saw firsthand how difficult it could be to find vegan food while traveling. So, she decided to change that. Diana operates numerous tours through Madrid, all with a focus on vegan food and experiencing the vibrant city. From walking food tours to cooking classes, ethical shopping tours, and even an organized tour of the stunning Prado Museum, she makes it easy to travel as a vegan in Madrid.
Connect with Diana
Connect with Us
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:Support the show