Manage episode 300935866 series 2939456
To make your way in life to be the best person that you can be, to give yourself the best opportunity in your chosen field being comfortable in your own skin and finding and developing mental strength is very important as I’ve emphasised in the other 2 parts of this short series.
In today’s episode I help you tap into some of your strengths and question your approach by going through a variety of scenarios and exercises. It’s an episode created to stretch you, enjoy tuning in!
You may want to listen if you are:
- Someone whose brain is so switched on that you often miss things.
- Someone who can get caught up in self sabotaging success.
- Someone who protects themselves and others by avoiding conflict.
- Someone who often has FOMO – fearing of missing out.
- Someone who often thinks about their failings.
- Someone who thinks about what they should have done not what they have achieved.
Connect with David Charlton
Our Podcast Sponsor
Relevant Podcast Episodes