Manage episode 301712513 series 1260761
If you’re a REALTOR wanting to expand your business, listen in as Kim Ward explains the step-by-step process of selling probate real estate, and shares two stories that reveal how people cope with those difficult times.
Key takeaways to listen for
- What is probate? How does this process work?
- Buying a house on probate vs. a regular purchase
- Can beneficiaries of a will object to a property sale?
- The emotional side of the probate process
- How people go through probate during the covid era
About Kim Ward
As far back as 1989, Kim and her husband, Dave, began purchasing and renovating residential property. They did this while working full time and raising four children. From these experiences, Kim learned valuable critical thinking skills, successful time management, and how to nurture relationships.
In 1994 Kim made the decision to become a Real Estate Advisor. In this capacity, she draws on her in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry to assist others with their real estate needs.
Today, 80% of her business is focused on helping Estate Representatives and Attorneys through the process of preparing, marketing, and selling houses in probate or trust administration.
Connect with Kim
- Website: www.probatebiz.com
- Facebook: ProbateBiz: Horizon Real Estate
- LinkedIn: Kim Ward
- Instagram: @probateandtrusthelp
- YouTube: Horizon Real Estate & Probate and Trust Help; ProbateBiz: Probate Real Estate Training
- E-mail: email@example.com
Connect with Leigh
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone, and never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting https://leighbrown.com. DM Leigh Brown on Instagram or on Twitter or any social networks by clicking here.
Subscribe to Leigh's other podcast Real Estate From The Rooftops!
If you’re tired of doing real estate alone, enroll in Leigh Brown University and be sure to use your special “CSIRE” discount code at checkout for $10 off your subscription.