Manage episode 340896412 series 2638418
Negotiation and leadership go hand in hand.
If you’re looking to up-level your negotiation skills, and with it your leadership skills, then you won’t want to miss this episode. Your host, Cindy Watson, interviews leadership expert, Brenda Lee.
Brenda is the CEO of Modig Leadership. Modig is the Swedish word for ‘brave’, and Brenda’s approach recognizes the bravery in getting vulnerable to become a better leader. Brenda’s strong background in computer coding education is utilized to now re-code brains.
In this episode, you’ll uncover:
- the secret sauce to building great teams
- top tips on effective communication
- the relationship between leadership and negotiating.
- key problems plaguing most workplaces and how to fix them
- how to manage big egos in negotiation
- role creativity plays in negotiation and leadership
- role of gender in negotiation and leadership
- hot tips for negotiating with bullies
- how to use emotion effectively in negotiations
- key reasons negotiations fail
- key skills that make a great negotiator
Learn more about Brenda at: www.modigleadership.com
And if you’re looking to up-level your negotiation skills, check out our signature one-on-one mastermind & VIP experiences to help you better leverage your innate power to get more of what you want and deserve in life. If that sounds interesting, check out our website at www.ArtOfFeminineNegotiation.com
Follow Cindy: WEBSITE https://www.womenonpurpose.ca/ INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/womenonpurposecoaching/ LINKEDIN https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecindywatson/ CLUBHOUSE: @HERsuasion TWITTER https://twitter.com/WomenOnPurpose1 YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHOGOsk0bkijtwq8aRrtdA Website: www.ArtOfFeminineNegotiation.com