Manage episode 301632327 series 2832604
Kim Gould Fry is on a mission to help restore your relationship with your body and introduce you to intuitive movement - no big deal, right?
Her approach focuses on both physical and mental health through training and partnering with fat and large-bodied instructors, offering counseling that connects mind and body, and creating resources like the free “Essential Guide to Enjoying Exercise”
We sat down with her and one of her favorite barre instructors, Natalie Sanders, to talk about what it takes to enjoy body movement outside of diet culture.
Sponsor: Mental Note Podcast is a creation of Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight mood and Anxiety Center.
- Reach a trained therapist at (877) 850-7199
- Website: www.autonomytherapyatx.com
- Autonomy Resource Page: https://autonomytherapyatx.com/favorite-reads
- Intuitive Movement Masterclass e-course: https://courses-autonomymovement.teachable.com/p/debunking-movement-myths24
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/autonomytherapyatx/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutonomyTherapy
- Natalie Website: https://www.bodyposibarre.com/
- Natalie Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bodyposibarre/