Your New Puppy: Dog Training and Dog Behavior Lessons to Help You Turn Your New Puppy into a Well-Behaved Dog
YNP #070: What is Raw Feeding?: Puppy Edition
Manage episode 306614533 series 1433019
Kasie comes back to teach us more about raw feeding. This time we talk all about puppies! Plus Kasie has some advice on treats and how to start even if you feel overwhelmed.
This episode is Part 2 of a two part series. In Part 1 we talk about raw feeding more general.
Kasie has been raw feeding for 30 years and is the founder and owner of San Francisco Raw. If you are new to raw feeding this is a great opportunity to hear from the perspective from someone who's been doing it for a while.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to start with a brand new puppy.
- How much to feed a puppy.
- What is microbiota and how does it affect our puppies health?
- Poop! (can't talk about puppies without talking about poop).
- How to start if you're feeling overwhelmed.
Press play and enjoy!
Other resources provided by Kasie:
- Raw supportive vets worldwide: https://rfvs.info/find-a-vet/
- Local supplier resources for ingredients: www.eatwild.com
- Nationally available prepared raw foods (alternative to Answers Pet Food which Kasie no longer recommends): https://www.kurepetfood.com/
- Nationally available prepared raw foods: https://rawdogfoodandco.com/
- Raw food consultants: https://freshfoodconsultants.org/canine-consultants
- Puppy feeding guide: https://perfectlyrawsome.com/raw-feeding-puppy-guides/
- Raw feeding myths: http://rawfed.com/myths/
Related articles from Kasie's blog:
Ways to contact Kasie: