Manage episode 330684256 series 2865581
Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk with John Doherty, a serial entrepreneur and founder of Credo and EditorNinja. You'll learn why you should first focus on the supplier side, how to reduce friction for all parties, tips for scaling marketplaces, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- Credo — John’s product, a marketplace for agencies
- EditorNinja — John’s new company
- How to Edit Content with Kieran Tie
- Userlist Consultants Directory
- The Cold Start Problem — book by Andy Chen
- Email Automation Data & Integrations with Colin Nederkoorn
- Follow John on Twitter
- Email John at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This show is brought to you by Userlist — an email automation platform for SaaS companies. Onboard, engage, and nurture your customers, as well as marketing leads. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.