Manage episode 337404703 series 3378586
How do you measure ‘I want to feel better?’ Quite simply, you can’t! You need a goal that is more defined than that. Host Andy Naylor unpacks the 5 biggest mistakes we make on our fitness journey – mistakes that are also then opportunities. Opportunities to set clear goals, implement proper planning, put in the effort, apply consistency, and create accountability. Andy’s rapid-fire coaching advice will have you inspired and off the couch in no time as you embark on a journey with a transformation expert that is ideally suited for busy professionals who have tried – and failed – to lose weight on their own.
To celebrate the launch of the Optimal Alpha Podcast, Andy is hosting a giveaway contest where you can be one of the 2 lucky winners who will win exclusive access to 3-months of FREE 1:1 online coaching. Enter the Contest here!
“You either pay with your money or you pay with your time. One of those things you can get back – the other you can’t. I would rather speed up a process than lose the time trying to figure it out myself.” – Andy Naylor
In This Episode:
- How to set laser-focused goals for your fitness plan
- Why having a proper plan leads to repeatable actions and ACTUAL change
- Uncover the real ‘WHY?’ that is motivating you to get fit and lose weight
- Get a handle on why your consistency is falling apart
- Discover why the EXTERNAL ACCOUNTABILITY that you need cannot be your spouse or partner
Connect with Andy Naylor: