Episode #2070: Toasty & Warm In-Floor Heating | Cleaning Tile Grout | Insurance Tips for Renters | Your Q & A
Manage episode 283433076 series 2551300
- In floor heating is one of the best and most comfortable ways to heat a house. We walk you through 3 options to add radiant heating in both new and existing homes.
- If you rent a house or apartment, there’s an insurance loophole that can cost tenants big if your home was damaged by a flood or fire. We share a simple solution to keep you protected.
- We get a lot of questions about how to clean tile grout – which always seem to look great the day it’s put in and then quickly turns to dirty and drab! We’ll share a solution that can restore the new-grout brightness.
- Termites are easy to spot in the spring and summer, but these same house hungry insects get a lot hard to spot when weather turns cold. We’ll share a home inspectors’ trick-of-the-trade for finding termites before they eat you out of house and home, even in winter.
- If mice have found a home in YOUR home this winter, we share 3 ways to keep mice out year-round
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices