Manage episode 280287062 series 2032122
Srdja Popovic (@SrdjaPopovic) is the author of Blueprint for Revolution: How to Use Rice Pudding, Lego Men, and Other Nonviolent Techniques to Galvanize Communities, Overthrow Dictators, or Simply Change the World.
What We Discuss with Srdja Popovic:
- What do revolutions and businesses have in common?
- Why nonviolence is more popular -- and more effective -- than violence.
- Why there are no charismatic leaders in the most successful revolutions.
- How to make a revolution cool by using comedy.
- How was ’90s Serbia like Middle Earth in the Third Age of The Lord of The Rings (Hobbits and all)?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/448
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!