Manage episode 275427011 series 2662625
Success in all of life is possible. As Homeschool CEOs, we don’t have to accept mediocrity or failure in one area in order to achieve success in another area. Today’s guest, Susan Vernicek, shares 3 simple keys that can unlock your fullest success potential.
As a mom of twins + Mindset Igniter, Coach, and Creator of Identity Magazine, Susan has identified a simple 3-step formula that helps mompreneurs achieve success in all aspects of life, including homeschooling and business.
On today's episode, Susan shares with us how she is winning in her life through Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement and gives us practical steps on how we can do the same.
If you want to get all A's in your life, this episode will inspire you to reach your fullest successful potential!
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- the pivotal moment in her life when Susan realized that she can leave her 9-5 job and do something else that makes her happier
- how she deals with the many challenges that came with growing her business
- Her 3-step A-game formula for success and how she's applying it to her own life including homeschooling and running a business
- how achieving anything in life first starts with acceptance and appreciation
- How acceptance and appreciation helps her with day-to-day life especially during the current pandemic
- her practical advice for Homeschool CEOs for getting unstuck and feeling like they're not achieving anything
Susan’s secret to success is mindblowing. It’s not at all what most people would think about doing to achieve success. It just goes to show that we can achieve amazing things just by starting with acceptance and gratitude.
Where to Susan: