Manage episode 281806625 series 2842476
Millie started to educate herself with nutrition and training during high school. She now has a thriving gym in Carrington, Newcastle and has a love for helping other girls focus on getting strong and fit while taking the focus away from aesthetics.
In this episode we get to explore some of her earlier struggles, her current self care rituals, book recommendations, mindset, advice for new PT's and Millie's journey from from one-on-one PT to group fitness in her own space.
- Anorexia is a mental illness more than a physical illness
- Being skinny does not equal happiness
- Self Care: enough sleep, move 5 times each week, eat well, read regularly
- Book: A New Earth - Eckhart Tolle
- Book: The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
- Educate yourself before writing off a style of training or eating
- Quote: "If it's something you cannot maintain forever, that is the first indication it's not a good thing to go on."
- Instagram evidence based: @coachmarkcarroll
- Business Advice: stand your ground
Waiting list: firstname.lastname@example.org