Manage episode 308325610 series 1378596
When I started to launch my high ticket courses and my coaching programs back in the day, I didn’t have a clear idea of what a customer journey was.
I realized that a customer journey means to take somebody from point A to point B.
When you set the customer journey correctly, they will be your customer for life.
Find out here the importance of the customer journey.
- Nobody wants to stop once they get to a particular milestone or momentum. [3:04]
- Understand that once the promise and obligation are fulfilled, they will have new problems, and if you don’t understand, a couple of things can happen. [3:41]
- Getting crystal clear on your customer journey is a crucial component to long-term success. [4:24]
- Map out your customer journey. [4:58]
- People focus on the big goal most of the time, but we can often fine-tune and zoom in on a mini-goal. [5:48]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.