Manage episode 351770295 series 2286091
Tax Analysts Chief Content Officer Jeremy Scott reviews the 2022 developments in U.S. tax legislation and speculates about what may lie ahead.
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- Nearly 6,000 Pages of Trump Returns Released, but Not IRS Files
- EV Credit Guidance Buys Time for Automakers on Battery Rules
- Initial Guidance Limits Buyback Tax on M&A Deals to Boot
- Corporate AMT Guidance Provides Safe Harbor and Some Relief
- A Look Ahead: After Policy Wins, White House Focus Turns to Implementation
- Federal Tax Changes May Continue to Affect States
Follow us on Twitter:
This episode is sponsored by the District of Columbia Bar Taxation Community. For more information, visit https://site.pheedloop.com/event/TaxConference2023/home/?utm_source=TaxNotes&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=TaxConference&utm_id=TaxConference.
This episode is sponsored by the Tax Attorney Recruiting Event. For more information, visit the-tare.com.
This episode is sponsored by the University of California Irvine School of Law Graduate Tax Program. For more information, visit law.uci.edu/gradtax.
Host: David D. Stewart
Executive Producers: Jasper B. Smith, Paige Jones
Showrunner and Audio Engineer: Jordan Parrish
Guest Relations: Alexis Hart