State Tax Policy Trends to Watch in 2023
Manage episode 351088019 series 2286091
Valerie Dickerson of Deloitte Tax LLP discusses key developments in state tax policy from 2022 that will likely remain relevant in 2023, including new incentives from the CHIPS Act.
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- Louisiana Adopts Rules on Passthrough Entity Tax, NOLs
- Colorado Offers Millions in Incentives for Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- Iowa DOR Proposes Required Composite Returns for Passthrough Entities
- Through the Looking Back: NYU Panelists Flag Multistate Issues for Year Ahead
- Oregon Business Interests to Seek Tax Incentives in 2023
Follow us on Twitter:
This episode is sponsored by SafeSend. For more information, visit safesend.com.
Host: David D. Stewart
Executive Producers: Jasper B. Smith, Paige Jones
Showrunner and Audio Engineer: Jordan Parrish
Guest Relations: Alexis Hart