Manage episode 283614485 series 2418142
Lifeway has reached a sales agreement on its building, and trustees approved proposed changes to the publisher’s ministry assignments.
- TRUSTEES: Finances, building sale, audit report focus of Lifeway meeting – https://bit.ly/3t5Ot55
- Lifeway trustees approve revisions to mission and ministry statements – https://bit.ly/2Me0Fjz
- Lifeway building under contract, transitions to new work environment – https://bit.ly/3ad2i9g
- Urging cooperation, SBC EC issues white paper to NAMB, state executives – https://bit.ly/2NNT0ZN
- Leslie Osborn named new CFO for Oklahoma Baptists – https://bit.ly/3r1GLab
- Brand to be nominated as SBC 1st VP, Chavez as 2nd VP – https://bit.ly/3adEKkD
SBC This Week is sponsored by Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, where you can get the theological training and the hands-on experience you need to thrive in ministry. Wherever and however God is calling you to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission, SWBTS offers a degree path to equip you. Whether you are pursuing a bachelor, masters, or doctoral degree, Southwestern Seminary is here to walk alongside you as you live your calling. Learn more at swbts.edu/MDIVMBA.
This Week in SBC History
- Elliff declines FHB president nomination; search continues
Resources of the Week