Supporting Generational Change with Kristin Kagetsu of Saathi
Manage episode 334444780 series 2952108
"Consumers can only choose what they're offered. If consumers demand something, companies will listen."
— Kristin Kagetsu, Saathi
In this episode
Kristin Kagetsu of Coralus Venture Saathi joins Activator Bryn Bamber to talk about her business, tackling period poverty, and how this creates a ripple effect in other areas of the lives of menstruators.
They also discuss:
- The taboo of menstruation and why the reusable options don’t necessarily solve all the problems
- Kristin's start in mechanical engineering and her journey to Saathi
- The company's manufacturing process
- Their new program for plastic avoidance credits
- Challenges they've faced + overcome in the past year
- Stories of impact in the local community and beyond
- Their role as a systems change business and what’s coming next
- Saathi’s ask for the Coralus community
We invite you to join us as an Activator.
Take action and engage with Kristin and Saathi on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Connect with Bryn on LinkedIn.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the Ripples of Radical Generosity Podcast.