Manage episode 301540523 series 2345587
Do you put stickers on your devices? Do you have tattoos? How do you express yourself? A surprising opening is followed by a storytelling in D&D discussion, Alex watches The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions, and Tony starts and finishes Twilight Princess. All the while, Dan's been on the A20 grind in Slay the Spire. Also, Bethesda's trying to sell us Skyrim yet again (Skyrim Anniversary Edition).
IF YOU PODCAST PLAYER DOESN'T DISPLAY LINKS IN THE NOTES BELOW– Linked show notes available at https://pixelnoise.fm/episodes/51
- 0:00:00 Stickers, Tattoos, & Identity
- 0:20:24 The D&D Portion of this Episode
- 0:42:07 The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions
- 0:51:03 Tony Started and Finished Twilight Princess
- 1:14:15 Slay the Spire (What's Dan Been Playing)
- 1:30:36 Skyrim Anniversary Edition
- 1:31:32 "World's Worst Garage Sale"
- 1:36:31 Skyrim Anniversary Edition (for real)