Manage episode 342298598 series 3358961
I have learned to do more reflecting over the years instead of just "doing" a lot of stuff and moving on to the next thing. Here are 5 steps I use to reflect on the big stuff I do in life:
1. Write down the process. Make is easy to repeat.
2. Write down all the successes, look hard for every one of them.
3. Write down the lessons you learned, what will you do next time differently.
4. Chose a new goal. Set the bar a little higher.
5. Remember who your key players are, and acknowledge them. A strong team makes a huge difference. See who is on your team or who should be.