Manage episode 288790629 series 2784402
Decluttering is one of the most tangible, accessible, and immediate ways to lighten your load. But there are a few common blocks that we ALL come up against, and today, I’m going to teach you how to break through them!
Do YOU get stuck on any of these?
- “I might need this someday!”
- “I paid good money for this!”
- “I can’t use this special item; it might get damaged or worn out!”
- “I want to declutter, but I have such a hard time getting rid of sentimental things!”
- “I can’t declutter because my partner and kids aren’t on board.”
* Drowning in STUFF? Free checklist: 100 Things to Get Rid Of—To Simplify Your Home
* Blog post for this episode
* Grab my short book, The Truth About Clutter, this week while it’s on sale!
* Got a question for our upcoming Q&A? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Question” in the subject line