Manage episode 328169276 series 3003243
Whether the word manifestation makes you cringe, or you’re a strong proponent of the practice, this episode is for you! Manifestation sits at the intersection of mysticism and science, and it can mean different things to different people. In today’s episode we’re going to dissect the topic of manifestation and what it means to each of us. Join us for a discussion which ranges from the link between our beliefs and our biology, to how our level of self-worth determines the people and experiences that we attract into our lives. We don’t always share the same opinion, but what we do wholeheartedly agree on is that our minds are magical, and we hope you feel the same way after listening to our conversation today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why we chose manifestation as the topic for today’s episode.
- How we define manifestation.
- An example of the power of manifestation.
- The relationship between our beliefs, our biology, and our experiences.
- Problems that we have with the way some people approach manifestation.
- The role that manifestation has played in our lives.
- How to build self worth.
- The value of being introspective, and how it links to manifestation.
- Thinking about things as happening for us rather than to
- The importance of being open to understanding belief systems that differ from your own.
- What meditation can add to your life.
- Stories from our lives which highlight the power of your imagination.
- Dream big, and expect the unexpected!
- Examples of the different forms that manifestation can take.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: