Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 14, 2021 03:54 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 272344530 series 2086906
Prayer can feel daunting, especially with the busyness of life. Where to begin? What to say? How do you make time to pray when you don't even have time to think? On today's mini episode, Chrystal Evans Hurst takes us on a guided journey to develop a powerful daily prayer life.
Transforming Your Conversation With God:
- 1:24 What does "pray without ceasing" mean?
- 1:50 What a day of prayer looks like.
- 6:50 Prayer as a conversation with God.
- 7:07 How you can hear from God.
- 10:00 Time of reflection.
Resources And Quotes Mentioned During This Episode:
- To find out more about Chrystal, check out her website
- Pick up a copy of Chrystal's newest book: The 28-Day Prayer Journey: A Daily Guide to Conversations with God
- Anytime is a good time to have a conversation with God. @chrystalhurst
- Praying without ceasing is an invitation to talk with God. @chrystalhurst
- If you want to hear from God, you start with His word. And then if you want His word to resound in application in your life, then you have to make time for Him to allow that word to take seed, to sprout out, and then infect and inform the way you think, the way you feel and, in return, what you do. @chrystalhurst
- Prayer is our conduit into relationship with God. Just like any relationship, our relationship with God requires time, intentionality, and consistent deposits of our hearts while listening to His. @chrystalhurst
- Don't let distraction or forgetfulness throw you; just pick up where you left off with God. He is ready and willing to listen and wants to talk to you, no matter how long it has been. @chrystalhurst
The IMbetween Podcast Drops Twice a Week Now?!
Got 10 minutes? Tune in every Friday to hear practical ways of how you can continue to build strong, connected, and joy-filled marriages and families. Make sure to subscribe to The IMBetween Podcast, so you don't miss any episodes NOW dropping on Tuesdays and Fridays!
Subscribe and Connect With Us:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Instagram - @imbetweenshow
- Twitter - @imbetweenshow
- Facebook - @imbetweenshow
- Pinterest - @imbetweenshow
Meet Chrystal Evans Hurst:
Chrystal Evans Hurst is an encourager who teaches people to love God, to love others, and to love themselves. Chrystal is a wife, mother of five and grandmother of two. She is also a speaker and the best-selling author of She’s Still There and Kingdom Woman and the newly released, The 28-Day Prayer Journey.
Chrystal is an energetic, life-loving “girl-next-door” who loves encouraging others to fulfill their potential in Christ. With humor and vulnerability, Chrystal tells it like it is but does so with grace, integrity, and love. You can find Chrystal regularly sharing encouragement via her podcasts and blogs, where she poignantly reflects on faith and speaks with frank honesty about the everyday experiences of women.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices