Manage episode 290460636 series 1393458
After narrowing our attention to G-Day earlier in the week, today we are taking a more macro view of things by recapping Georgia Football's 2021 Spring Practice in its totality. We revisit the questions we laid out in our spring practice preview back in March and try to answer them with the information and insight gained through the course of spring drills. Questions include...
- Did J.T. Daniels take the next step?
- What does the QB situation look like behind Daniels?
- Who seizes the lead at CB?
- Who will be the answers at OT?
- How ready are the WR to take the next step?
- Which early enrollees put themselves in position for early playing time?
- How is the ILB rotation shaping up?
- Who will emerge as the top option to replace Azeez Ojulari?
We wrap things up with another edition of Georgia Tennis Talk as both the Men's and the Women's Tennis teams enter their respective SEC Tournaments this week.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices