Manage episode 155952195 series 1172103
Taryn is the Editor-In-Chief and Chief Eating Officer of the award-winning online blog, dining and culinary guide for Phoenix, Arizona, aptly named "Phoenix Bites!" Taryn helps people find anything from local restaurant news, reviews, menu specials, interviews with chefs, culinary event announcements, and everything in between. A hard-working writer, wife, and mother of two boys, Taryn is also the founder of Food Bloggers Arizona, coordinates media events and firmly believes food should not be over-complicated!Listen in as we chat with Taryn about:
- What is Phoenix Bites?
- How it all began
- Whatever you put out in the world, you get back!
- Taryn shares the ONE place in Phoenix you can't miss!
- Is "stickability" a word? Discussing James Beard nominees and recognition for Arizona Chefs
- Great places to eat in Sedona, Flagstaff and Tucson!
- A rise in "elevated fast casual" restaurants
- Tips for taking pictures in restaurants
- Advice for how to approach a restaurant owner or media organization
- Make people hungry for what you do! How to get your name out there with local places!
- The future of Phoenix Bites and Taryns goals for the year
- Food Bloggers Arizona
- Some speedo talk
- Website: http://phoenixbites.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixBites/?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhoenixBites
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbites/