Manage episode 300207322 series 2390352
Today’s cast is going to explain why deliverability matters and what an auto warmer can do for you.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What initiates the need for auto warmer
- Who it is for and what it does
- How auto warmer improves engagement automatically
- The success rate of auto warmer with brand new accounts
- Whether auto warmer can replace the need to trash a domain and buy a new one if you had problems with spam filters in the past
- The drawback to using an auto warmer
- The importance of auto warmer is if you are already actively using your domain for business related emails
- Why you should use an auto warmer NOW and not wait
Auto warmer is a piece of technology that automatically sends email on your behalf to a controlled group of recipients that are going to respond automatically. It tells spam filters that this sender has a good reputation and therefore it helps your deliverability rate.
If you like the topics we cover on this podcast, https://course.quickmail.io/ is the place where we archive lessons for executing cold emails. Check it out today!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack