Manage episode 297273781 series 2641903
In this episode, host Alyssa Watson, DVM, talks with Adesola Odunayo, DVM, MS, DACVECC, about her recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Xenotransfusion in a Cat.” Dr. Odunayo discusses the history, process, and reason for xenotransfusion and why it tends to be canine donors for feline recipients. She also shares some of her experiences with the procedure, including one involving a private plane. Don’t miss this conversation about a fascinating topic.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing