Manage episode 296118570 series 2641903
In this episode, host Alyssa Watson, DVM, is joined by Matthew Kornya, DVM, ABVP (Feline) Residency Trained, ACVIM (SAIM) Resident, to discuss his recent Clinician’s Brief articles on feline infectious peritonitis. Dr. Kornya gives a concise yet comprehensive overview of FIP. He covers pathogenesis, presentations, his preferred diagnostic approach—spoiler alert, it’s the Rivalta test—and the therapeutic challenges associated with FIP, including “gray market” treatments. And, don’t miss his answer for how many legs cat pants would have!
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing