Manage episode 336048364 series 2953118
Today I’m joined by Facebook strategist, Zoe Mckeown, an expert in growing engaged and profitable communities on Facebook.
When building a community or an audience we often talk about the importance of sharing your story when trying to connect and resonate with others, but what if your business’s backstory just isn’t that elaborate or engaging?
Well, today Zoe shares how you can build a loyal and engaged group, even if you don't have a juicy backstory or rags-to-riches tale.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- Success looks different to each of us so we don't all need to have the same backstory or goals to be successful, and why it’s OK to be satisfied with where you are right now and not crave a 6 figure business.
- Starting a Facebook group can feel like you’re talking to yourself, but as Zoe explains this is a great opportunity to get creative and play around to find what works best for you and connects with your audience.
- Why you can't blame the algorithm for the lack of traction in your Facebook group and what to do if your group feels flat.
- How to create engaging conversations that build a loyal following on Facebook and Zoe’s opinion on the future of Facebook groups.
Resources:- Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide
- Visit my website www.lisajohnson.com
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Join the discussion at @thefabulous5percent
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Connect with Zoe @Growing A Successful Facebook Group