Manage episode 336999889 series 2953118
Today I’m joined by Celinne Da Costa, a high-performance coach and brand story expert.
Celinne is the master in crafting captivating stories. Having worked together in the past, I know first-hand her talent for taking a story and making it powerful, consumable and relatable.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- As humans, storytelling is in our DNA and as Celinne explains stories can be more memorable than facts, so harnessing how to tell your story can be a powerful tool in growing your business.
- How to rewrite your story to be the best version of yourself feeling truly aligned to who you are.
- Why casting yourself as the hero is a common mistake and how to flip this to ensure you're showing up for your audience.
- We all have multiple stories in our lives, be it our money story, relationship story etc. Celinne shares the role our subconscious plays in these narratives and how to bring awareness to self-sabotage.
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist