(英语)断骨的奇迹|回忆录第六集|EP. 1826
Manage episode 515012414 series 181562
只要心中有信念,就没有不能愈合的伤。
When there is faith in your heart, no wound is too deep to heal.
童年时期,我经历过许多意外,身上几道明显的疤痕,都是那段日子留下的印记。
During my childhood, I went through many accidents. The scars on my body are the marks left from those days.
但最让我难以忘怀、也彻底改变我人生信念的,是那场“断骨的奇迹”。
But what I’ll never forget — and what changed my belief in life — was the miracle of my broken bone.
那时,我们一家暂时借住在爸爸朋友家的储藏间里。
At that time, we were living in a small storage room at my father’s friend’s house.
有一天,我在消防局后面的停车场和邻居孩子们玩闪电滴滴。
One day, I was playing tag with the neighborhood kids in the parking lot behind the fire station near the place we stayed at.
我躲在一辆消防车上,急着跳下来逃跑时,一脚踩空,整个人摔了下去。
I was hiding on a fire truck and, in my rush to jump off, I lost my balance and fell.
为了不让头部着地,我本能地伸出左手支撑,结果骨头竟从皮肤里穿出来。
Instinctively, I reached out my left hand to protect my head — and my bone pierced straight through the skin.
鲜血瞬间染红整个手臂,我痛得放声大哭。
Blood covered my arm in seconds, and I screamed in pain.
爸爸听到后赶来,把我抱去诊所。
My father rushed over and carried me to a small clinic.
我哭得撕心裂肺,他却冷冷地说:“是自己造成的,不许哭!”
I cried uncontrollably, but he said coldly, “You did this to yourself. Stop crying.”
他一直把我当男孩养,认为我必须学会坚强。
He had always raised me like a boy — he thought I needed to be strong.
接骨师强行拉扯我变形的手臂,疼痛几乎让我昏厥。
The bone setter pulled my twisted arm so hard that I almost fainted.
但我再也没有哭。
But I didn’t cry again.
最终,我被送到大医院重新矫正。
Eventually, I was taken to a big hospital to fix it properly.
几周后拆掉石膏时,医生皱着眉说:“妳的手可能永远都会是弯的。”
When the cast was removed weeks later, the doctor frowned and said, “Your arm might never straighten again.”
那一刻,十岁的我的世界崩塌了。
At that moment, my world collapsed. I was only 10.
我试着提重物、按摩手臂,怎么样都没有效。
I tried lifting heavy things, massaging my arm — nothing worked.
直到有一天下午,我看着天花板的小窗,忍不住哭了出来。
Until one afternoon, I looked at the small window above my bed and started crying.
我对着那束光默默祈祷,希望有个奇迹。
I prayed silently to that little beam of light, hoping for a miracle.
突然,我听见一个清晰的声音:
Then suddenly, I heard a clear voice say—
“把你的脚,踩在你的手掌上。”
“Put your foot on your hand.”
我照做了,刚开始一阵剧痛,然后我睡着了。
I did what it said. It hurt terribly at first, then I fell asleep.
醒来之后,我的手——真的伸直了。
When I woke up, my arm… was completely straight.
我吓到全身发抖,也感动得流下泪。
I was trembling in shock — and crying in gratitude.
那一刻,我开始相信神,也相信奇迹。
That was the moment I began to believe — in God, in miracles.
从那之后,我学会了勇敢,也学会了信念的力量。
From then on, I became braver, and I learned the power of faith.
只要心中有信念,就没有不能愈合的伤。
When there is faith in your heart, no wound is too deep to heal.
My website:
www.flywithlily.com
2057 ตอน