Jeremy Keith 'We've ruined the Web. Here's how we fix it.'
Manage episode 259313710 series 2656823
Enjoy our content? Support This is HCD by becoming a Premium Member
Welcome to World Wide Waste, a podcast about how digital is killing the planet, and what to do about it. In this session, I'm chatting with Jeremy Keith. Jeremy is a philosopher of the internet. Every time I see him speak, I'm struck by his calming presence, his brilliant mind and his deep humanity. Jeremy makes websites with Clearleft.
His books include DOM Scripting, Bulletproof Ajax, HTML5 for Web Designers, Resilient Web Design, and, most recently, Going Offline. Hailing from Erin's green shores, Jeremy maintains his link with Irish traditional music, running the community site The Session.
He also indulges a darker side of his bouzouki playing in the band, Salter Cane.
You can find out more about Jeremy at adactio.com.
- Learn more about Gerry McGovern's World Wide Waste book
Join our live online Coffee Time events every Tuesday and Thursday during the pandemic with a surprise guest each time :-)
This is HCD Podcast Network
- EthnoPod with Jay Hasbrouck
- Bringing Design Closer with Gerry Scullion
- ProdPod with Adrienne Tan
- Getting Started in Design with Gerry Scullion
- Power of Ten with Andy Polaine
- NEW: The Big Remote with Gerry Scullion and Andy Polaine
- Talking Shop with Andy Polaine and Gerry Scullion
- Decoding Culture with Dr. John Curran
- NEW: World Wide Waste with Gerry McGovern
- NEW: Global Jams Podcast with Adam Lawrence and Markus Hormess
Connect with This is HCD
- Follow This is HCD us on Twitter
- Follow This is HCD on Instagram
- Sign up for our newsletter (we have lots of design giveaways!)
- Join the practitioner community on This is HCD Slack Channel
- Read articles on our This is HCD Network on Medium