Manage episode 363468637 series 2951358
This week, Josh and Roy light up some Awesome Orange joints and rip into the headlines. After that, the boys roll out the random number generator and learn about commandment #557. Then, the boys wander around desert and discuss the faded festival of Shavout!
This episode is supported by:
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message for us to play on the show? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review? Visit WonderingJewsPodcast.com! Want to see the Wondering Jews animated? Check out our youtube channel!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering.
Headlines from this episode:
- Jerry Springer, son of Jewish refugees, dies at 79
- Family of ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ star Chaim Topol claim actor worked with Mossad
- Jews don’t need a heritage month, and neither does anyone else
- 'High praise': Cannabis users credit the plant for boosting mental health
- American couples caught at Tel Aviv airport trying to smuggle hundreds of pounds of Fruit Roll-Ups into Israel
This podcast contains the following sound files: