Manage episode 341022756 series 2951358
This week, Josh and Roy visit a new dispensary, split a $35 ounce of chocolate grape diesel and rip into the headlines. After that, the boys agree to disagree about the High Holidays in an all-new segment - On the other hand. Then, the fellas turn on the random number generator and unpack one of the top 50 Jewish jokes.
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message for us to play on the show? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review?
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering.
Headlines from this episode:
- Smoking weed is now more popular than smoking tobacco
- An Oregon Board Is Renaming Swastika Mountain
- Jews in gameland: here’s where to spot the Jewish characters in video games
- Pot-smoking tourists not welcome in Thailand, says health minister
- Shia LaBeouf converts to Catholicism after studying for 'Padre Pio' movie
This podcast uses the following sound files:
- Snare Drum, Multi Hits, A (H1).wav | InspectorJ | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
- applause small crowd.mp3 | soundmary | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
- dnb_drumloop_end_2bars_160bpm.wav | eardeer | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.