Manage episode 319814143 series 2848337
I have a free gift for you, Money Blueprint for Women Leaders. It is downloadable at www.janetaisyahquek.com/money
Welcome to Woman Leadership show. I'm Janet Aisyah and in this episode, I will be sharing with you on be so good at what you do.
- When I conduct training, I will practice and apply what I learnt by observing my managers and how others do it
- E.g of a program that I conduct with feedback below expectations to exceed expectations the next day
- Through the years whenever I have new project or got to learn new system, I have to learn and train. Got to spend time understand and practice it
- Invest time to learn and be good at what you do even if is new to you
- Be confident and it is reflected in tone, facial and body language
- You can have a reason o learn when new and ask lots of questions but no excuse don’t know without finding out how.
- Think of all possible ways to the problem or situation
I hope that through my sharing, it draws inspiration and personal reflection for you. I believe every woman has the potential to be a leader in your own way. Connect with me through Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. If you are C-suites, Senior Management and Woman Leader who like to get your voice heard and be recognized as a leader online, I will like to invite you to schedule a call with me at www.janetaisyahquek.com/coaching.
- I look forward to seeing you in my next episode where I will be sharing with you tips and ways to realize your full potential as a leader on Woman Leadership.
Money Blueprint for Women Leaders link
21 Ways to be Headhunted
Podcast Coaching for C-suites