Manage episode 315413099 series 2848337
I have a free gift for you, 21 Ways of being headhunted. It is downloadable at www.janetaisyahquek.com/headhunted,(forward slash) spell out
Welcome to Woman Leadership show. I'm Janet Aisyah and in this episode, I will be sharing with you on Building Financial Porfolio early is Important.
- I been through 3 cycles of financial crisis
- 2008 – little increment , retrenched start at 25 yrs old
- 2009 – still in job but took a break that’s where I felt that having enough financial reserves is important should I need to stop working because of family situation or health , 2020 I feel the most impact in 2020
- Many have fear of losing jobs, some lost their jobs and many home -based businesses are affected
- Friend who started as early as 20 to prepare for her financial independence
- Emergency funds 3 years – 5 years
- Save when times are good and earning . Still can help those in need during difficult times
- Be patient in difficult times
- Pray and have faith that you will be a stronger person as opportunities and challenges shaped you to be better and more emotionally stronger
- Take charge of your life, invest in yourself, have a mentor/coach to guide you to achieve your dreams
- Even a friend who want to work in supermarket could not get a job
I hope that through my sharing, it draws inspiration and personal reflection for you. I believe every woman has the potential to be a leader in your own way. Connect with me through Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. If you are C-suites, Senior Leader and Woman Leader who like to get your voice heard and be recognized as a leader online, I will like to invite you to schedule a call with me at www.janetaisyahquek.com/coaching.
- I look forward to seeing you in my next episode where I will be sharing with you tips and ways to realize your full potential as a leader on Woman Leadership.
Money Blueprint for Women Leaders link
21 Ways to be Headhunted
Podcast Coaching for C-suites