Manage episode 256365413 series 1537446
Bobby Bones is a legendary on-air personality, philanthropist, two-time New York Times bestselling author, stand-up comedian, Dancing with the Stars champion, and CMA award winner. He is the host of the Country Top 30 Countdown, a mentor on American Idol, and a member of the National Radio Hall of Fame. He also hosts the number one country morning show, The Bobby Bones Show.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Bobby fulfilled his childhood dream of being on the radio.
- What Bobby’s personal mission is with his platform.
- About the best moments in Bobby’s life and why he is dedicated to helping others.
- How Bobby took on the challenge of competing on Dancing with the Stars.
- How Bobby has overcome failures and setbacks to chase his dreams.