ArT#3: The Heart in Business with Kat Byles, Angie Cole, Lloyd Burnett, Rob Hamilton and Edward Pike
Manage episode 312316036 series 3228177
In our 3rd Around the Table discussion, another circle of Temple co-creators come together to talk about the journey of bringing more heart into our work and businesses. Featuring 5 inspiring and pioneering coaches, with a combined wealth of experience of over 50 years: Angie Cole, Kat Byles, Lloyd Burnett, Rob Hamilton and Edward Pike.
- Claiming our right to wealth and abundance
- Listening to our hearts and being in tune with our desires and passions
- Being in harmony with ourselves
- Allowing sacredness to be a part of our business
- Moving away from the linear metrics of success
- The mind-heart-body connection to bring heart into business
- Angie Cole: coach, consultant, guide and founder of Untaming the Wild (www.untamingthewild.com)
- Kat Byles, creative consultant and founder of the True Business school for creative who care (www.katbyles.com)
- Lloyd Burnett, life coach, spiritual teacher and writer who supports healing professionals in getting their gifts out into the world (www.lloydburnett.com)
- Rob Hamilton: executive coach, fundraising consultant and body psychotherapist (www.hamiltonconsult.uk)
- Edward Pike: founder of the Temple, social entrepreneur, spiritual coach and body psychotherapist (www.edwardpike.net)
ABOUT AROUND THE TABLE
“Around the Table” are powerful conversations featuring some of the Temple’s inspiring co-creators. Through a practice of giving each participant as much space as they need to fully express themselves, each recording weaves a thread of profound, compassionate and deeply practical know-how. If you prefer to listen in audio-only version, you may find each recording on our Temple Podcast page (episode #3 coming soon).