Healthy Conversations brings health care experts together with CVS Health leaders for open discussions via video and podcast on timely topics like COVID-19 and insight into both the challenges facing the frontlines and the emerging innovations that will ultimately transform the industry.
Manage episode 335644325 series 2223185
- how to deal with a client that is constantly rearranging or not showing up. They have the attitude of 'I'm paying her so she should be accommodating
- when would you start talking about lanuching a free challenge or trial to your service
- How can I get my clients to take me seriously after a holiday when I’m severely overweight and lost the plot ?
- I had a client ask for a refund last week after 7days with me. I'm going to re look at my on boarding process but is there anything else I shud look at to avoid this in future?
- For the long term play of being in a position to coach other coaches around building a successful coaching business as you guys are doing. What would you say are some of the key attributes, things to consider and boxes to be ticked with regard taking this leap?
- "When you have something you want to build, another offer/ service, which is for your TM and an area you know really well, at what point do you know that it's the ideal time to start to work on this while managing to keep the rest of your business going?
- I feel like I'm in a really good place with my marketing, time management etc but I don't want to see this side of things slip as I focus on other things. I also want to save as much as I can for our future and reinvesting into my business.
- I know my values and I know my goals as I revisit these often and this new project is a huge part of both and something I wanted to start this year.
- Sometimes I worry that I move too fast and take risks a lot more than I used to, so I don't want to do this too soon when I don't have a big enough audience or enough experience etc PS I probably should talk about this on a mentoring call and not a Q&A haha."
- "When dealing with online enquiries, and they ask “how much do you charge?” Is it better to just come out and say it to be upfront and honest? Or try and arrange a chat with them so they see the value beyond the price barrier?
- I have tried both but don’t seem to have a grasp of it yet."
- Ideas / How to go about go about using a survey on the gym floor for getting leads with the intent of pushing them into online coaching.
- I have sent some personalised emails this week - e.g. picking up conversations in the gym or from previous messages and just checking in. However, I haven't had any real engagement (I have sent around 9-10). Should I add a solid Call to Action at the bottom of the emails? Direct them to something relevant for them? e.g. a nutrition consultation, a relevant class etc
- From your experience, how much 'deep' should we delve into regards nutrition for Gen Pop? And best way to deliver? Eg. Short snappy videos in high quantity? To the point PDFs? Plenty of visuals, less words? Combo of all?! Cheers soft cock.