Manage episode 279518885 series 2662625
When you started your homeschooling or business, did you have an idea of what your days would like? What if your reality looks NOTHING like what you had envisioned? I’ve been there too, and that’s what I talk about on the podcast today.
I share with you my own struggles on realizing how my reality wasn't exactly what I imagined it would be when we first tried combining homeschooling with entrepreneurship. More importantly, though, I also share some practical tips on what you can do when this happens.
I also share how you can win a one-on-one business coaching call with me.
If you’re ready to reconcile your expectations with your reality so that you can confidently know you have what it takes to successfully navigate this Homeschool CEO lifestyle, this episode is for you!
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why Jen's first year of homeschooling was nothing like she imagined
- What you can do when you feel that your business and homeschool are not what they're supposed to be like.
- how the Homeschool CEO Community can help you figure out how to homeschool while running a successful business
- how you can win a 1-on-1 coaching call with Jen
- how you can register for a very special and free "Lunch-n-Lead" training on anti-racism and leadership by Dr. Monea Abdul-Majeed that you can join with Jen
I just want you to know that what you are going through is completely normal. It happens to all of us. The important thing is to always continue to learn and improve as you go through your own unique Homeschool CEO journey.