Manage episode 276112360 series 2816557
How can you possibly fit everything you need to do to grow your group fitness business in one day?
To do lists seem like a good idea but between planning and teaching classes, being there for your clients, and all the behind the scenes that need to be done in the business and then taking care of your house and family the time runs out quickly.
Especially when finding time for marketing? Between the 17 thousand social media platforms, each with a different strategy you need to learn, it can all seem utterly overwhelming.
So today we want to help!
We cover what works for us and discussion time blocking, urgent versus important, to do lists, how to stay consistant and the Joy Of Missing Out.
- 168 hours [1:00]
- What is consistency? How can I get it? [6:10]
- I do really well for a while, but then I fall off the productivity wagon [8:55]
- How to know what task most important [18:30]
- Tips for To Do Lists [21:00]
- Where to spend your time with your marketing (JOMO – Joy Of Missing Out) [30:30]
Full show notes & links: https://www.bootcampideas.com/time-management/